Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Zoo...


I have nothing to report on the knitting /crochet front, so I thought I'd post pics of the animals hogging my work spot. Meet Calvin. He sleeps with his tongue hanging out. The *Ping* of my camera woke him - hence the one hairy eyeball!



This is Finnegan. He is a big sleeper. We fight each other for space on the couch. Right now I'm sitting with only my right cheek on, and my left hanging off, because he has wormed his way behind me and has pushed me half off. He is part we don't know mixed with part we don't know that either. We've decided the breed is called (affectionately) - "Chicken-Cow". Cow for his resemblance to a dairy cow, and chicken, because, well... he has some urmmm ... issues. He's afraid of many many things. The kitchen floor, for example. Stopping while walking on the leash causes him to howl and jump, although after 8 years he's getting a bit better at this. There's more I won't go into detail. I could write a whole blog about him.

This is Rudy welcoming, or maybe just tolerating Calvin. Calvin is now 4times this size and Rudy only lays next to him when Calvin is sound asleep.
Now I'm off to attempt to finish my already late booties and hat for my neice...and maybe finish her sister's sweater which is now a few weeks past her birthday. Oh well...blame the arm.

1 comment:

yvette said...

Your dogs and cat are lovely, don't you just love it when they take over the sofa!!